Saturday, January 21, 2012

No pressure!

I was feeling it for the last few days. All these people were following my family and waiting to see what God was going to do. I was feeling this heavy weight, this desire to have people see something amazing. My thoughts went to a place of doubt. What if nothing happens? What if I get in the car and nothing happens? What will I tell people if this happens.
Sensing how I was feeling, the Lord began to minister to me this morning. He told me that I couldn't fail. This was a win win situation because it was His plan for my family and anywhere we ends up would be a part of His plan. Talk about freeing. I just have to stick to what I do. Everywhere I go there are hurting individuals praying for someone to help them.

As Iwas praying this morning, I heard the Lord tell me to go to Arizona. That is just like God, to send us to a place that we have never been and have no contacts. It creates a greater dependence on Him. We don't know how long we are to be there or what we will be doing, but we are heading I that direction. The Lord spoke to me as we were driving and said to be there by next weekend. So we will be making a few stops along the way. Stay tuned for further updates. And remember, it's God's plan, so no pressure.

Thanks for your prayers and support! Feel free to call, email, or skype us.

1 comment:

  1. On-lookers always thought people like Noah, Abraham, Moses, the disciples, even Jesus, were crazy in the things they did out of obedience to God. Yes, I will tell you, I am expecting amazing things, but it's all about perspective. To me, it's amazing that you and your family are on the road now, despite your fears and hesitations.

    As I've been thinking about you guys and praying for you, I've often thought of Abraham when God told him to sacrifice his son on the alter. Whether this trip is shorter than anyone expected, or a permanent move for you guys, you've past the test. You were obedient to God's calling for you and your family even when faced with challenges, questioning, setbacks, etc. I'm proud of you guys (and if I'm honest, a little bit envious!) I know that God is smiling on you guys and He is preparing some amazing things for you. Be safe. We love you!

    ReplyDelete